Sunday, April 30, 2017

Let Your Sparkles Shine! - Antonette Espacio-Benitez

(This blog is third of a long series of profiles on friends and acquaintances I have met in my life journey. I invited them to share my spot because I believe in synergy, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are parts of the whole, and together we are indeed great!)

(Photo by Jessa Wallace)
***

I met Antonette, a Filipina, in the Hay House World Summit 2014 Facebook group. When she traveled from California to visit the Philippines in 2015, we were able to establish connections with common friends. Finally, she and I met last month in Las Vegas. I immediately aligned with her vibrant energy and future dreams.

Antonette is on the cusp of something big in her Creative Process – she is fulfilling her dream of becoming a Certified Life and Business Coach and Angel Card Reader even as she joyfully serves her family as full-time wife and mother. Here is her timeline in terms of multi-level awakening.

The Past. Growing up, I learned valuable lessons from mom. Her being a housewife and her mere presence every time we come home from school, plus her love for cooking and baking gave me and my brother the feeling of stability. We knew that she will always be there for us and that we can always count on her in our day-to-day lives. Mom is always a happy person who loves to host parties and have friends around for a get-together. From Dad, I value the love, respect, and hard work he did for my mom and us. A man of few words, he has a very calm demeanor. He is the pillar of our household. Those are his strengths.

I have so many role models. I've always loved Oprah Winfrey and her show Super Soul Sunday. That's where I first embraced the love for life lessons. There’s Mother Teresa and her love, compassion, and humility… and Elizabeth Gilbert. I love her human fragility, strength, and determination. When I first read her book Eat, Pray, Love, I resonated with her life and how stuck and lost I was. That started my longing for a journey of soul-searching.

The Past and Present. I would like to say that I MYSELF, am my role model, too. Self-Awakening, Healing and Releasing, and Empowering myself again are my top three successes. I love the person that I was, the person that got lost, and the person that I am becoming now. I take care of myself physically through mindful eating habits, choices, and patterns. I read about healthy foods and their impact in our lives. I like walking. I used to practice yoga and stretching but not as much anymore. Taking care of myself emotionally, I cry if I need to release pent up emotions. I like to talk about my feelings and I don't like holding them in. Sometimes I feel like I could nag over something that bothers me, LOL! I sing my heart out and speak my thoughts and feelings.

Spiritually and mentally, I continue to learn and grow and I am open to all forms of religion. I respect them and I apply the principles and thoughts that I resonate with. I love the practice of Buddhism. I like to do tapping, meditation, affirmations, and mantras. I love healing and releasing...such a liberating feeling. I like to feed my thoughts with positivity and good vibes only. I have learned to create barriers for emotional vampires and suckers of energy. I love reading, especially personal development books. I also love to listen in on podcast videos or anything that motivates and inspires me.

The Present. It's nice to know that a lot more people are becoming aware of the need for world healing and they are open to spirituality. It's not about religion but what one can do to better themselves and the world. I have learned that there is no I, YOU, or ME.... in this life, it's all US. We are all one and the same... living our own lives in different ways but all for the same purpose and end result: LOVE.

Just like everybody else....... I AM STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO START LIVING MY TRUTH.

The Present and Future. I would like to be a BEACON of LIGHT, HOPE, and LOVE. I want to empower each and every person about their brilliance and magnificence in this world. There is plenty of abundance and we are all meant to live and experience them. I would like to encourage my friends and family to:

· Know yourselves first and foremost and go from there. We all need to start with our own issues first before we can even start looking at other people or the world. Criticizing is coming from a lack that we have in ourselves so the best way to change our lives is by admitting our own imperfections and work on them from within. It's okay to feel raw and vulnerable because that's where we grow and become beautiful in all aspects.


· Continue to learn and grow. Widen your knowledge and circle of friends and that will widen your experience and knowledge in life, too.

· Let your sparkles shine and don't get lost or stay lost in the dark. We are all meant to live in love, happiness, and prosperity!

***

Find Antonette’s sparkles on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/travellingcoachbenitez/ and Instagram (beachmom1971) and you will never get lost in the dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment