Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Princess Who Works With Angels - Evelyn Princess Villaflor-Buendia

(This blog is 9th of a long series of profiles on friends and acquaintances I have met in my life journey. I invited them to share my spot because I believe in synergy, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are parts of the whole, and together we are indeed great!)


(Photo courtesy of Tots Acebuche)
***

One very interesting thing about Evelyn Princess Villaflor-Buendia – or Princess - is her propensity to attract people – in hospitals, airports, shopping malls, and restaurants. These strangers open up to her about their lives and end up receiving angelic messages through her. The messages are always accurate, specific, and bring about healing and clarity to their hearers. This makes sense because Princess constantly receives divine fine-tuning of her gift of intuition and sensing of angels through years of study, training (with the guidance of Doreen and Charles Virtue), and meditation.

I met Princess a couple of years ago when I conducted an Angel workshop in Davao City, Philippines, through the introduction of fellow Lightworker Atho de la Cruz (April 26 blog). Since then, Princess and I have become soul sisters in shining our Light through different healing modalities. Princess and her husband Danny became my “godchildren” when they celebrated their 28th wedding anniversary just recently.

Princess reveals some of her valuable insights:

Life Work. I learned that God gave me all my experiences, talents, and learnings to prepare me for my higher mission in life. In the past, I always asked myself, “What’s my purpose for existing? What am I destined or commissioned to do by God?” Then, Danny got cancer. In desperation, I prayed to God to save him by using me, my talents, resources and abilities for the greater good. That's when I encountered the unfortunate state of children with cancer. Now, I am impassioned to use my Angel mission to uplift the lives of these children and their impoverished families. Lessons about Angeology, Angel Reiki, Access Bars Consciousness, A Course In Miracles, Aromatherapy and Indigo proved to be very valuable to me as an empathic, effective, and well-rounded life coach.

I would like to be remembered as a person who happily shared her time, talents, finances, and learnings to guide other people to have a more meaningful and Divinely-guided life.

Lessons and Wins. My parents’ love for each other and their being helpful to others have always made quite an impact in my life. I have always admired my Daddy Demetrio's multiple talents. He was a pianist, ukulele player, athlete, great cook, linguist, artist, and dancer. I admire most especially his being an extrovert and loyal friend. I am also proud of my Mommy Lulu's passion for voluntary services in church and her faithfulness and strength. These qualities are part of the values I lovingly impart to my children.

I survived a lot of major failures and challenges in life and the lessons which I learned from these challenging experiences became the basis of my empathy for people who come to me for advices and support. I love to help them understand their life through my angel guidance. I have great faith in God and I trust in His power and amazing Grace.

Role Models. I admire Mother Theresa of Calcutta for leaving her comfortable, rich life to serve the indigent children of her society and giving a powerful voice and representation for the underprivileged. I admire Oprah Winfrey for surviving her major ordeals. Rejections never hampered her to dream big and become one of the world's most influential persons. I would like to emulate her passion to share her bliss and help people find greater meaning in life. Another role model is Louise Hay - for standing strong amidst a life-threatening cancer and proving to everyone that positivity and love for oneself can effectively heal one’s life.

World Changes. I am so happy seeing that our generation right now is more into spirituality - needing to know the real essence of life, loving Mother Earth, choosing organic healthy alternatives, knowing our Divine purpose, and using the power of our thoughts in creating and attracting the life that we dream of. In becoming prepared and balanced throughout these changes, I am now into Naturopathy and Aromatherapy as alternative and complementary health regimens. I cultivate a positive outlook in life despite difficult challenges. I believe in God's saving grace and the wonders of having angels as allies. I am also understanding the effectiveness of Emotional Freedom Technique or Tapping, Aromatherapy, and Angel Reiki.


***

Princess encourages her family, friends, and followers to, “Dream Big, have Bigger Faith, and Believe in the Biggest Possibilities!”

Find Evelyn Princess Villaflor Buendia in Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram. (Her website is still to be launched.)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'm so honored to be featured in your blogspot Ninang Dot and thank you for always reminding me that every experience, every person and every moment that I have in this world is a challenge and a chance for me to learn, to grow and to cherish. Life is made more meaningful when we have angels as allies and protectors. My Divine mission is extra special with you by my side, always ready to mentor me thru ups and downs, darkness to lightness, and then together we declare ALL IS WELL 'coz we are all earth Angels! Atma Namaste. Angel hugs and blessings my beloved Teacher Dorothy!!!��❤��

    ReplyDelete