Thursday, June 1, 2017

Actively Participate in Your Own Transformation - Candace Lynch

(This blog is 10th of a long series of profiles on friends and acquaintances I have met in my life journey. I invited them to share my spot because I believe in synergy, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We are parts of the whole, and together we are indeed great!)


(Photo Credit: Lindsay Thuy Dao)
***

Candace Lynch and I completed our year-long life coaching certification under Christy Whitman’s Quantum Success Coaching Academy (QSCA) last year. She and I, together with two other classmates, belonged to one pod group where we coached and supported each other, studied together online on a weekly basis for over ten months, and reported our progress to our mentors, instructors, and deans.

Candace is a perfect example of someone who received coaching from masterful coaches at the QSCA as well as insights from the world’s greatest teachers. She has applied her lessons to every aspect of her life – professionally and personally. In this blog, Candace’s answers (to my usual questions) illustrate some universal spiritual principles.

· By reconciling what our parents gave us with what they left for us to resolve, we can get a clear picture of who we are and what we are meant to do. (James Redfield, The Celestine Prophecy, An Experiential Guide)

· When our line of work is aligned with our interests, our life work will make a contribution to the greater good of mankind. (Orin and Daben, Creating Money)


Candace: The best positive lessons that I learned from my parents are: “Always treat everybody with kindness,” (Mom) and “A calm mind makes wise decisions.” (Dad) My passion is wellness. I believe that when you are centered in your source of well-being, and you are feeling your best in mind, body and soul, then you can do, achieve and be your best for others and the world. To make this a reality, I teach people how to create and live a healthy lifestyle for a better quality of life. My calling is to inspire meaningful lives through purposeful intervention and empower individuals to actively participate in their own self-transformation. I do this through my roles as a Certified Recreation Therapist and as a Certified Law of Attraction Life Coach.

· Whatever we broadcast out into the universe is joined by energies that have an equal frequency, resonance, or vibration and come back to us like a boomerang.

· Through deliberate creation, we offer a vibration knowingly so that we don’t create by default. (Christy Whitman, 7 Essential Universal Laws)


Candace: My top three wins in life are: 1) Overcoming a spinal cord injury and learning how to walk again, 2) Consciously creating and attracting the love of my life, Forest (my boyfriend), and 3) Being chosen to mother Forest’s children as my own and help raise them to be the best versions of themselves. These wins continue to challenge and teach me about the true transformative power of unconditional love.

· We are teachers and students to each other. “He who was the learner becomes the teacher himself…he has seen in another person the same interests as his own.” (A Course In Miracles, Manual for Teachers)


Candace: My role models are Oprah, Deepak Chopra, Gandalf from Lord of the Rings, and my mother. I admire these people because they are all Bigger-Picture thinkers, promote world compassion, love, courage, and elevating consciousness and are strong leaders who are always looking for the greatest good for everyone. They are all calm, wise, centered and have a strong sense of who they are and what their life purpose is.

· As within, so without. As above, so below. Where one stands, so one sees.


Candace: I take care of myself physically by making sure I maintain a balanced and disciplined lifestyle. I regularly work out, eat whole, healthy foods, spend quality time with family and friends, seek new experiences for personal growth, read and learn new evidence-based research that I can apply to my Recreation Therapy and Life Coaching practice. I make sure to be kind to myself, treat myself with days at the spa or getting my nails done. I make time for meditation, future visualizing, and introspection to stay emotionally, spiritually, and mentally well. My family and friends are all very supportive, loving and encouraging of my aspirations and life choices. My relationships with them are all healthy, happy and make my life richer.


Candace: I am seeing more people with a desire for spiritual connection, greater consciousness, living healthy, and being more kind and compassionate individuals to one another.

· We come from One Source. We are all interconnected. We are Love.


Candace: The spiritual lessons that I have learned so far are: 1) The universe is always looking out for you even in your darkest hour. 2) Just notice your ego, learn from its contrast and always choose to follow the Voice of Love and Grace. 3) Laugh, smile, and say ‘I love you’ to yourself every day. 4) When you are helping others, you are helping yourself.


The legacy that I would like to leave the world is one of being Love, creating beauty and remembrance that we are all always connected to Source and that we are Source.

Also, be silly and find a way to make things fun and ridiculous. Humor and laughter bring such powerful energy to the world and open up new possibilities and perspectives in difficult situations.


***

Candace can be reached by people who want to connect with her by phone (916) 337-7748, or email at Candacelynch@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment