Thursday, June 8, 2017

Invincible Mother

Mother Earth is not some weakling that we need to save and protect.
 If she has to die (which I doubt), she will die because it's her time, just like all those species that have lived before and are gone now, those stars that imploded and exploded long before we humans were created. 
This is part of the cycle called Life. I will not be so arrogant as to believe that my misbehavior will destroy Earth. If anything, my own misconduct will only affect myself. If my destructive actions will affect others, it's because they have attracted my actions unto themselves. 


But Earth? She is Mother. She is feminine. She is invincible. She is energy. She regenerates. She evolves. She is infinite. It is God who has control over her existence, and I am just one of those microscopic beings who co-exist with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment